Here are the rules:
- All nonperishable food items count, though encourage students/community to bring in protein-rich foods.
- The 2nd/5th period class with the most donations will earn a pizza party sometime during the week of 11/19-11/21.
- If the school’s totals reach 3,000+ items, Principal Englund will allow free hat, jersey, plain t-shirt days the week of 11/19-11/21.
- Items should be brought to your 2nd/5th period class beginning today through 9am on 11/16.
- Key Club members will collect items during 4th hour Tuesdays and 1st hour Fridays. If you need any collections in between, let me Mrs. Bachler know.
- The office counts as a class, but you’ll need to keep track of your own totals.